Monday, August 2, 2010

How did I get here??


 It's amazing how quickly the time goes. I woke up yesterday and realized it's August. And I thought to myself, what have I done this year? What kind of impact have I made this year? Not necessarily an impact on other people but on my own life. I realized the amount of jobs I have worked in the last eight months was extensive however, I really don't have anything to show for it. And now it's August for christ sake. So, I have vowed to take steps in self improvement. Step 1: Freelance doesn't mean a steady paycheck. Step 2: Find said steady job. Step 3: Make sure to save some money. And as a result of Steps 1 through 3 I will be more of an adult than I was when I wrote this.Then the Talking Heads won't constantly be singing..."how did i get here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment